[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521463
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-04-17 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Substation Engineer (6779770)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46410
A National utilities company based out of Northwest Indiana is looking to add a designer to their substation team! The company is looking to grow their team to meet the demands of their business and upcoming projects. The designer will be working with the substation departments, including fellow engineers and designers. This is a long-term opportunity with a large local utilities provider.
- 75% of time will be in the office performing substation design according to projects
- 25% of time will be attending meetings, site visits, reviewing construction/design specs, and gathering data
- Utilize AutoCad for design
- Perform various design packages according to projects for substation construction and upgrades
- Create estimates, equipment replacements, job scopes, and project recommendations
- Assist in the development of databases, layouts, technical specifications and materials lists with Relay & Control/Substation Engineers
- Develop material lists for relay, control, metering, and substation projects
- Assist with scheduling, design, estimates, drawings, materials, and cost tracking
- Work with operations, maintenance, testing, and capital projects
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology is preferred
- 5 to 10 years of experience working within substation and/or utility design
- Experience performing substation design within AutoCad
- Will depend on level of experience
- Per Diem is a potential for long-distance candidates
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
39 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.