[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 522375
Posted By: Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-05-19 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Substation Engineer] Electrical Substation Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Our client company, one of the largest international energy companies in the world, has an urgent staffing needs for Electrical Substation Engineers (permanent “in house” positions)!
These career opportunities offer the successful candidate:
* This company is growing and ‘on the move’ and invested $4B in the United States Grid last year!
* Work on a variety of diverse projects, learn new skill sets, and build your resume with the latest technologies including smart grid, cyber security, and artificial intelligence!
* Dual career path progression: 1) Technical path to Principal and Consulting Engineer or 2) Managerial path for a top performer!
* Flexible work hours, allowing you to enjoy more quality time with family!
* Low cost-of-living areas, but close to the amenities of a large city and a major airport making for easy travel.
* Resort Areas that offer close proximity to the mountains and lakes, with boating, fishing and a variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast.
* Very competitive compensation package including generous base salary, excellent benefits including stock purchase at a discount, ample time off, and more for the successful candidate!
As an Electrical Substation Engineer you will support the successful and on-time delivery of substation projects including capital investment plans, distribution and transmission interconnection projects, and other emerging work or new technologies. You will perform detailed designs of transmission and distribution class substations up to 345kV including modifications and additions to existing sites and new locations. You will also provide technical leadership to multi-disciplined project teams including project managers and consultants. In addition, you will review drawings associated with the projects and support the construction and closeout activities.
The qualified candidate MUST have:
* Five (5) plus years of Electrical Engineering experience working on engineering projects for the Electric Utility Industry (working directly for the Utility and/or Engineering Services Provider) or very similar industries.
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong professional references.
* Immediate availability.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x200
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
33 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.