[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 523328
Posted By: ReNuke Services
Posted On: 2019-05-19 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Project Manager] DNJP6551/6552 – PROJECT MANAGER 1 – PLAINFIELD, IN – 12 MONTHS - PD AVAIL/NO MOB/DEMOB
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46168
DNJP6551/6552 – PROJECT MANAGER 1 – PLAINFIELD, IN – 12 MONTHS - PD AVAIL/NO MOB/DEMOB
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager for our client in Plainfield, IN. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and superior leadership skills.
• Provide leadership, oversight management, delegation, and coordination to the various internal and external organizations that are providing services to the project (development, engineering, project controls, estimating, construction management, supply chain, legal, EHS, QA/QC, operations, communications, regulatory, security, fuels, transmission, etc.).
• The PM is responsible for interfacing with all functional group team members.
• The PM is responsible for conflict resolution
• Structure, lead, and/or assist in leading all project related meetings and reports required to ensure open communication between all team members, key stakeholders, and management (monthly project reviews, kickoff meetings, weekly reports, monthly reports, etc.) and to properly report project status.
• Assure that Project Plan, all appropriate reports and reporting means are developed and managed according to PMCoE Standards.
• Present reports to appropriate management / governance team skillfully
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
• Graduation from a two-year college or university.
• Working knowledge of project management principles.
• Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Project Leadership; Proven Collaborative Team Member.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university.
• Utility Technical Certifications Training; PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification; CMII certificates;
• Professional Engineer License.
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.
• Experience in utility industry.
• Knowledge in construction management.
• The Project Manager I may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
41 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.