[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524095
Posted By: Myriad Technical Services
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Construction Manager] Construction Manager II (Distribution, Underground, Network Systems) (19163)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 20850
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6308649036
Job Title: Construction Manager II: Distribution
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 2 years
Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a distribution construction site and have knowledge about Distribution installation projects.
Some duties include:
• Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs.
• Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability.
• Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations.
• Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project.
• Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed Exelon Utilities projects during installation.
• Monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance.
• Run safety briefings with contracted construction crews.
• Initiate Scope Change requests.
• Elevate document deficiencies and Provide Planning support to the project team as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 15 years of distribution construction experience in the electric power industry.
• Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and (Client) Utilities safety policies.
• Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder.
• Monitor site construction activities for adherence to (Client) Utilities’ Environmental Policy.
• Adherence to (Client) Utilities procedure PC-PE-9005 (Construction Manager Responsibilities).
- The candidate for this position needs to have a thorough knowledge of the Underground Distribution and Network Systems.
- This would include secondary voltage, 4kv and 13kv. (When I speak of Underground, we are looking for experience with all aspects of installing and splicing cable installed in manholes interconnected by conduit.)
- Network experience is a must - This is Distribution work that is applied under the Network Guidelines, including New Installation and Load Transfers.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
77 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.