[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 524556
Posted By: Zolon Tech Staffing
Posted On: 2019-05-26 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Project Engineer] Project Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
If interested email resume to - email@example.com
Location- Forestberg, NY
Duration- 6 months
Responsibilities include all areas (civil and electrical) of overhead electric transmission line engineering and design, development of project drawings and specifications, associated calculations and project management.
2. Review and analysis of right-of-way corridor inringements/encroachments
3. Experience with transmission structure foundation design and analysis
4. Experience with transmission structure analysis (wood and steel)
5. Experience with conductor analysis and selection
6. Familiariaty with National Electric Safety Code as well as other building codes and standards
7. Must attend meetings with consultants and contractors
8. Must Interact with, and support, substation construction projects (transmission interface)
9. Must work closely with Project Managers
10. Civil, Structural or Electrical Engineering degree required
11. Minimum ten (10) years experience required
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
52 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.