[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
if interested email resume to email@example.com
Duration- 2 years
Position Type: Contract
Location: BALTIMORE, MD, United States
Job Description: Academic/Formal Training: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical Field
Job Related/Experience: 5- 8 years related scheduling experience, or in lieu of Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 9– 12 years relevant scheduling experience is required.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge, License Requirements/Registrations, Etc.:
• Ability to build a schedule from an estimate, Project Diagram or verbal Scope of Work.
• Strong analytical skills and evaluation techniques
• Experience and proficiency in using PC software and mainframe computer applications such as Excel, Access, Power Point, MS Project, Asset suite 8, Primavera P6
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize a variety of independent assignments and meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate meetings, problem solve and drive to resolution.
• Ability to schedule and facilitate project meetings with all stakeholders in office or field environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours and in field construction sites.
• Ability to handle conflict