[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526621
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-06-11 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Senior Electrical Engineer (6842197)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 10008
1. PE License (position required to stamp drawings)
2. BS in Electrical Engineering
3. experience designing low-Medium voltage Electrical building systems
4. 10-15+ years experience
5. Experience working on Large Infrastructure, or larger Building system projects
* Planning and conducting work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
* Responsible for devising new approaches to problems and preparing or modifying drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitoring work for compliance to applicable codes, and accepted engineering practices.
* Service utility coordination
* Power distribution
* Fire alarm
* Low voltage Infrastructure
* Emergency power systems
* UPS design
* Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
* Construction administration
* Project Management
* Attend client meetings
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
68 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.