[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527931
Posted By: Renuke Services
Posted On: 2019-07-07 00:04:01
Email Address: Recruiter@renuke.com
Subject: DNJP6913 – ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST 2– CINCINNATI, OH – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
Country: United States
DNJP6913 – ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST 2– CINCINNATI, OH – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
• Engineering Technologist II. Provide technical expertise to prepare thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
• Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities.
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
• Maintains accurate records and files.
• Role will be utilized to perform validation of utility GIS and DMS system model of substations, circuits, conductors, switches, meters and automated devices with existing field conditions.
• Role will be interfacing with GIS field validation project, smart grid project management, SCADA engineering and grid engineering.
• Model validation will be followed by power flow analysis validation to prepare circuits for volt var optimization project.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 2 to 4 years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology or 5 to 10 years equivalent experience with no degree.
• Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in the utility industry.
• Understanding of basic principles of project management.
• Utility Electric Distribution system operations, underground and overhead system design, utility circuit mapping, distribution automation or Distribution Management Systems.
• Familiarity with GIS systems, control and automation, power flow analysis and utility metering a plus.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
35 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.