[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528268
Posted By: ReNuke Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-07-07 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Geologist] DNJP6932 – GIS TECHNICIAN – CINCINATTI, OH – 12 MONTHS – 4 POSITIONS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
DNJP6932 – GIS TECHNICIAN – CINCINATTI, OH – 12 MONTHS – 4 POSITIONS
• GIS Technologist I supports the operation and maintenance of the company GIS application by
maintaining, reporting, and posting work or by gathering data to be input by others. GIS Technologist I is
the first level of the classification series, and incumbents at this level are expected to work independently,
or as part of a team, under close-to-moderate supervision, and to develop to advance their skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Applies technical expertise in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
• Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective time and work management.
• Beginning level of knowledge in understanding and interpreting complex design drawings, property plats,
maps, and other related information as necessary to post data in the Company GIS system.
• Generates and maintains GIS-generated operations maps.
• Conducts GIS and related studies.
• Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
• Performs work of a higher classification when preparing for advancement.
• Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities.
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
• Maintains accurate records and files.
• Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Associate Degree in GIS (or equivalent), or 4+ years equivalent industry experience without a degree.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in the utility industry. GIS Certification.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
32 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.