[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529559
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-11 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Project Controls Analyst (6868744)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 35203
The Project Controls Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Maintain, develop, and analyze projects and financial systems
- Ensure that those projects are efficient and effective
- Must comply with a Sarbanes-Oxley driven controls
- Must assist in detailed monitoring and analysis of the projects budget and actuals
- Provides analysis between project schedule and project expenditures
- Update and maintain the project budget and cost database information
- Provide timely support to project financial reporting and trending functions and the invoice/billing process as required
- Experience with Primavera (p6) and project management software
- CPM (Critical Path Method) scheduling
- Support Cost Analyst
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
47 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.