[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529565
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-07-11 10:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Right of Way Assistant (6868843)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Boynton Beach
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33435
Our Client has an opportunity for a self-reliant individual to provide administrative support services for their Right of Way Division. This person will be supporting Right of Way Supervisors, Agents, and Technicians on a large scale, 15 year, utility project in South Florida.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in preparing documents (i.e. Agreements, Print Tickets, Transmittals)
* Process documents in work flow system
* Compose and edit correspondence in Word and create and maintain spreadsheets in Excel and database systems
* Organize and maintain file system, file correspondence and other records
* Perform other administrative duties such as coding documents, copying, binding, collating, data entry, etc.
* Anticipate future needs and respond to changing situations
* Effectively manage conflicting priorities. This involves organizing your workflow, and teaming with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads.
* Act at times, as the liaison between workgroups and outside stakeholders - suppliers, clients, etc.
* Research and prepare reports relating to departmental projects and activities
* Perform special projects as assigned
* Maintain office supplies inventory; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies
* Oversee the maintenance of all office equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
42 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.