[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 532989
Posted By: Aerotek
Posted On: 2019-08-20 03:40:01
Link: Click here to apply
Subject: Right of Way Agent (6901362)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Port Saint Lucie
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 34984
Our Client is currently seeking SENIOR Right of Way Agents to join their growing Right of Way Acquisition Group. These ROW Agents will support a 15 year project with the local utility company, relocating overhead power lines underground. The ROW Agents will learn to perform all aspects of right-of-way and real estate related activities including the acquisition of easements.
- Must have NO LESS than 2 years of Right of Way experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet with property owners or public land agents to review project plans and negotiate easement or purchase agreements
* Research public records to obtain land data; prepare legal documents, contracts, agreements and exhibits
* Review title reports, verify completeness of legal instruments, exhibits, plans and papers for land acquisition
* Assist in preparing permits and reviewing county records to verify proposed encroachments do not interfere with existing facilities or proposed right of way
* Collaborate with project managers, title and document staff, clients and attorneys
* Maintain clear and concise landowner contact logs
* Attend weekly/daily project team meetings
* Facilitate landowner notifications for Survey, Construction, and any other project schedule updates
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
49 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.