[Geologist] DNJP7564 – GIS TECHNICIAN – ST PETE, FL – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP7564 – GIS TECHNICIAN – ST PETE, FL – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
This position will be responsible for:
• completing tasks including manipulating GIS data from various sources in Smallworld,
• performing QAQC for distribution design posting
• generating analytical reports and thematic maps using GIS data for internal and external customers.
• Minimum 2 years GIS experience required.
• Strong background and demonstrated experience in ESRI products preferred.
• Experience in Smallworld preferred.
• Utility experience preferred.
• GIS or related technical degree preferred
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.