[Electronics Technician] DNJP7686 – ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGIST – CHARLOTTE, NC - LONG TERM
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP7686 – ENGINEERING ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGIST – CHARLOTTE, NC - LONG TERM
• This position is responsible for provisioning recloser controls. This includes choosing correct program file, changing fault locating parameters, establishing communication and downloading files to relays and performing function testing.
• The position requires the control to be mounted on a provisioning rack and moved to an individual testing area (50lbs).
• This position coordinates with the internal Project Team Members and Stakeholders to ensure that all necessary steps are completed prior to check out. This position works closely with the various team members such as Modeling, SCADA, Self-Healing and the Provisioning Teams.
• This position is required to update spreadsheet of completed work and provide weekly status updates on progress.
• This will require knowledge and use of several work management databases to complete some of the functions.
• Must have some electrical experience and computer skills.
• Applicant must be working towards (half of major credits) or have a 2-year technical degree in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical, Industrial, Mechanical Engineering Technology.
• Some wiring will be required, and applicant must provide own hand tools. Specialized tools will be provided by the company.