Project Manager (7001707)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently seeking a Project Manager for a long term contract at a federal utility in Vancouver, WA. Holiday, Vacation and access to competitive benefits is provided.
This position will provide project management coordination, planning and assistance for small expense, access roads and vegetation management projects, working closely with Program Managers, Project Managers, district Foremen, and Access Road Engineers throughout the Transmission Line & Civil Works Engineering organization.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Management, Organizational Development, Computer Science or other directly-related technical discipline is preferred:
- With an applicable Bachelor's degree, 5 year experience is required.
- Without a Bachelor's degree not in the applicable fields, 7 years' experience is required.
- With no degree, 10 years' experience is required.
- Experience should include: project coordination/ management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft SharePoint, Excel and Word to store, analyze and manipulate information.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ArcMap and GIS.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.