[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Nuclear Power & Electric Utility Industry Search & Placement Specialists
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc., is a national award-winning search and placement firm that specializes in placing top talent in the Nuclear Power and Electric Utility industry (25+ years).
One of our clients, a major Nuclear Power Electric Utility, has an urgent need for an Electrical Design Engineer (permanent in-house position). Contribute to a highly visible major projects that are on the radar screen of senior plant management! Be seen by senior management and recognized for your efforts! Enjoy the bonus of dual career path options (Management and Technical) to grow your career. Live near the ocean and enjoy a wide variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast including sailing, fishing, beachgoing, hiking, kayaking and much more! This station is known for its family friendly work environment and excellent leadership. This is one of the top performing nuclear plants in the USA!
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be part of a high-performing elite team working on several very high-profile engineering projects. These projects include Main Generator and Auxiliary Systems Upgrade, Measurement Uncertainty Recapture, Power Uprate and more! These are large multi-year projects that will enable the station to produce significantly more power and thus revenues and impact the station greatly!
The qualified candidate for the Electrical Design Engineer MUST have:
• Three (3) + years Electrical Engineering Design experience in the Electric Utility and/or Nuclear Power Industry
• Experience working with some of the following: Generators, Exciters, Transformers, Substations, High-Voltage Switchgear, Transmission, Distribution (or related)
• Experience developing Design Change Packages, Plant Modifications, Upgrades and performing Design Calculations
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering required (Electrical or I&C preferred)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Excellent references
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send a resume (in complete confidence) to Jake@gcservices.com.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x 200