[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP8677 – SR. PROJECT CONTROLS ESTIMATOR – CHARLOTTE, NC- 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Project Controls Cost Estimator at our client site in Charlotte, NC.
• Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision.
• Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues.
• They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures .
• They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
• This position typically is assigned to projects classified as Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
• Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Proficient in project controls principles. Proficiency Expertise with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications, analytics; strong collaborative team member.
• Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
• Software such as MS Project MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools Monte Carlo analysis.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.