[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP8758 – TECHNICAL ANALYST – RALEIGH, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services is seeking a Technical Analyst at our client site in Raleigh, NC. The analyst will be providing joint information in support of the Targeted Underground project (TUG) for the footprint of the entire company.
• Job duties will include identifying the company-owned poles to be vacated, notifying the current cable or telephone companies on those poles, providing correct data to GIS teams to update mapping system, and providing correct data to the joint use offices to maintain proper attachment counts.
• Workers must have the following skill set:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively; extensive use of email and telephone will be required
• Competent in Microsoft Office products
• Prior experience with use of GIS mapping technology
• Previous experience using a work management system such as Maximo
• Reviews, analyzes, compiles, and prepares technical related data/information and applies computer technology to assist in data trend and analysis and report preparation.
• This is an entry level position requiring a 2-year technical degree or technical related experience.
• Work is performed under close supervision.
• Assignments are of a routine or repetitive nature.
• At this level an worker learns office routine and procedure and implements learned application of steps in established work techniques and procedures.
• Receives training in the operations and use of computer hardware and software applications to support the work unit.
• Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
• ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.