[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Test, troubleshoot and inspect various complex electrical systems. Be able to operate various types of electrical test equipment including a laptop computer. AES is willing to train, however candidate will be expected to work autonomously within a reasonable amount of time. This position requires a highly motived individual. Experience in voltage testing is required. Position is FT with comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental and 401k. The position will have an expense allowance and vehicle fuel card.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
· Perform testing and maintenance of various electrical power apparatus including Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Instrument Transformers, Grounding systems, SF6 Interrupters, Meters, Relays , Motor Control Centers etc...
· Write test reports using Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Maintain strong client relationships.
· Troubleshoot and repair complex electrical circuits.
· Reading electrical drawings including block diagrams, three lines, single lines, DC/AC schematics & logic diagrams.
· Demonstrates safe work practices and avoids unsafe behaviors.
· Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· High school graduate and/or GED equivalent
· 2-5 years of high voltage testing experience
· Electrical engineering experience preferred
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· **Must have or be able to obtain Class A CDL**
Based in Salt Lake City, UT Area with up-to 100% Travel
Call or text 435-300-0174