[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring for a variety of electrical positions in the New York - 5 boroughs area:
- 6+ years of experience in the commercial or industrial setting
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Run conduit
- Bend pipe - different materials and angles
- Motor Controls
- Switch gears
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the electrical field
- Understand and follow blueprints
- Install breakers, fixtures and reciprocals
- Minor pipe bending
- Assisting upper level electricians
- Labor intensive
- Site clean up
- Pulling wires
- Providing and helping operate a variety of tools
- OSHA 30
- Hard hat
Please contact Lawson and apply.
Positions available to start immediately!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.