[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NES Global Talent is working with a large client to build out a base of contract staff who are able to work across their service divisions and business units to deliver on their project work.
As a result, we have an opening for a Customer Support Engineer to oversee the greater New York City and New Jersey region. Technical knowledge around power generation equipment is required (i.e. switchgear, breaker, relay, P&C, controls, and transformer in regards to Electrical power generation across LV, MV, and HV levels).
The ideal candidate will have with:
- Experience in industrial setting electrical work ranging from construction/startup to commissioning/testing/troubleshooting/maintenance.
- Experience with customer facing project management, often times multiple projects at once.
- Ability to act as a liaison between field technicians and upper management.
- Strong understanding financials of large industrial projects and keeping the bottom line in tact.
- Ability to stay level headed in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills over phone, writing, and in-person.
The pay rate is very competitive and based on skills and experience. Travel costs and equipment supply are available
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year