[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP9351 LINE ENGINEER TECHNICAL SUPPORT 3 – CHARLOTTE, NC -REMOTE - 2 YEARS – NO PD, BUT OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO SITES WILL BE REIMBURSED
ReNuke Services, Inc is seeking a Line Engineer 3 for our client in Charlotte, NC
Looking for a Data Verification Specialist to work as part of a project team on a large-scale Distribution Grid Data project in the Carolinas, which requires the analysis and review of large amounts of distribution image data. As a Data Verification Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to review images of distribution backbone and extended backbone circuits, use the images to validate existing GIS system data and provide corrective feedback when GIS data does not match what is in the field. The person filling this position must be self-motivated, work well with others and possess a positive attitude and a commitment maintaining the highest level of accuracy, safety and integrity.
• To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Ability to analyze numerous drone images of distribution backbone circuits on a daily basis to validate GIS data for equipment, conductors and phasing for each circuit.
• Verify assigned circuits in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy, quality and completeness to avoid rework and impacts to the project schedule.
• Occasionally travel into the field to verify circuit related information that cannot be accurately derived from drone images.
• Coordinate with project team leads and foster positive relationships with team members
• Report deficiencies and risks immediately to project manager, team lead or other identified affected parties
• Be open to feedback and develop and implement methods to improve efficiency and quality
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• At least 15 years working experience as a lineman or equivalent combination of education and experience in electrical distribution
• Strong working knowledge or experience in the inspection, installation, replacement or repair of electrical power or distribution systems equipment and lines.
• Ability to work remotely with eventual transition to office environment.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral are required
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to organize and handle multiple project tasks
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Detail oriented with strong people and team skills
• Must be creative, energetic and a team player.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications, Office 365
• Experience with screenshot or graphic applications
• Basic understanding of GIS systems
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status