[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Working with an extensive client base, Aerotek is searching for Maintenance Technicians with conveyor experience for a large & well known logistics company in Nisku Alberta!
- Solid understanding of conveyor systems
- Experience dealing with Maintenance on conveyors
- Minimum 2 years of experience of maintenance /service in a plant/manufacturing /production facility
- Previous experience dealing with Preventative Maintenance
- Electrical, knowledge of basics components
- Ability to work ALL shifts * will be assigned one shift
- Willing to submit to Background Check
- Vehicle required to get to location
- Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
- Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
- Assisting Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
- Assisting Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
- Completing preventative maintenance routines
- Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
- E-mail communication and date entry for database
*Three 12 hour shifts either 7AM-7PM or 7PM- 7AM & One 6 hour shift *
Why work with Aerotek?
Your success starts with the right job opportunity. If your resume and application is a good match for a client's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about you to ensure the opportunity fits your goals, skills and interests. While the majority of our positions are contract opportunities, we also offer contract-to-hire and direct placements. From there, we prepare you for every step of the hiring process, from interview to placement.
But we don't stop there. We support you on your first day and continue to help you throughout your assignment. We maintain open communication, resolve issues and provide performance feedback throughout your contract.
Our benefits include contributory medical, dental and vision insurance. Specific assignments may include paid time off, and all Aerotek contractors employees can enjoy an array of employee discounts from our many retail partners.
We are your committed career partner - connecting you to future opportunities that reflect your career goals.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.