[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP9901 – SR. MAOP PROJECT INFORMATION SPECIALIST – CHARLOTTE, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a Sr. MAOP Project Information Specialist in Charlotte, NC. to start 3/1
The Sr MAOP PIMS (Sr. MAOP Project Information Management Specialist) is a critical position as a lead of the Project Information team as well as a member of multiple project or program teams (up to 30 simultaneously) of varying size and complexity. This position will lead the substantiation of MAOP for projects executed by the Natural Gas Major Projects (NGMP) group. In addition, you will represent the project team for all things related to MAOP, project information and project deliverables, including but not limited to:
• Lead the development, implementation and daily execution of the Project Deliverable Management Plan ensuring alignment and compliance with all Company Manuals, Requirements and Specifications
• Lead issue resolution efforts by evaluating records (alignment sheets, pressure test packages, BOM / Material Test Records, etc.), tracking issues, recommending options to move forward and escalating issues as needed to assist with timely resolution.
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure compliance with Company and Department requirements including stage-gate and project governance requirements.
• Identify accountable parties, metrics and controls to ensure that each Deliverable is complete in its entirety while reflecting the unique characteristics of the project.
• Set, monitor and reinforce MAOP and Deliverable quality expectations with internal and external team members and stakeholders.
• Implement project information mechanisms to track and report deliverable timing, quality and rejection rates.
• Secure and quality control project Deliverables to ensure they meet requirements/expectations and are ready to be handed-off data and receiving asset owners.
• Mentor PIMS I/PIMS II positions
The position is considered a technical SME and requires college level reasoning via formal education or work experience. It requires understanding and application of basic MAOP and project information principles. This position must be proficient with various computer applications and project information software.