[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Large Aerospace Manufacturing Company that is in the business of designing and manufacturing precision tubular parts and assemblies for the commercial aircraft, aerospace, defense and industrial product markets.
The Maintenance Electrician performs preventive and corrective maintenance on all manufacturing machinery.
The position is located in Santa Fe Springs and will be a day shift opening.
Additional duties below:
- Maintain and repair the most machines such as 5-axis lathes, EDM, milling machines, robots, NDT chambers, ovens, vacuum systems, etc
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and control systems down to the component level. Record detailed work performed notes in our maintenance software and determine the root cause for every failure
- Plan repair work and determine methods and sequence of operations. Work closely with engineering to resolve complex problems quickly
- Identify improvement in our preventive maintenance instructions, asset BOM's, machine design changes and communicate these effectively to engineering and management
- Establish a legacy of quality and workmanship
- Read and utilize schematics. (Electrical /mechanical /pneumatic /hydraulic/ ladder logic)
Electrical Wiring, Maintenance Repair, PLC Troubleshooting, Pneumatics, Preventive maintenance, Maintenance technician, Troubleshooting, Electrical, Schematic, Wiring, Industrial, 3 phase, Allen-bradley
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2-3 years of Maintenance Electrician experience within in a manufacturing environment performing mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of various machinery including Ovens, Heat Treat Furnaces, etc.
Additional Qualifications below:
- 2+ years of PLC Troubleshooting and repair, possess understanding of ladder logic
- Previous experience performing repairs of various manufacturing machinery
- Ability to replace motors, drives, pumps, gears, etc.
- Ability to interpret machinery schematics and blueprints, as well as perform troubleshooting
- Ability to utilize a variety of tools for troubleshooting
- Able to lift 50+ lbs as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.