[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP10377 – SENIOR PROJECT CONTROLS SCHEDULER – ST PETERSBURG, FL – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a Sr PC Scheduler at our client site in St Petersburg, FL
This position supports areas in and St Petersburg, FL; Ocala, FL; Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL. Some travel to meet with leaders in the various operations centers may be required.
Specialist who specializes in development and maintenance of resource loaded schedules using the Primavera scheduling tool.
Workers in this position will be responsible for preparation and maintenance of project schedules from a Level 1 summary to a work order detailed level in some cases. Will work closely with Resource Managers and Planners who are sourcing work through crews or EPC contractors and vendors. Will review their contractor schedules for duration, resource, milestones, and logic analysis and support development of detailed earned value and project performance reports, monitor change control process, identify schedule impact of proposed changes and incorporate those impacts into the work plan and budget. Also, will provide schedule advice to project teams and assist in preparation of special cost or staffing studies and analysis as requested. Not required to be able to conduct cost control work but must understand how schedules and schedule changes synchronize with or impact financial forecasts and budgets.
• Bs business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
• Proficient in project controls principles.
• Proficiency / Expertise with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; Strong collaborative team member.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and apply logic to identify critical path, dependencies and risks associated with a project or portfolio of projects.
• Ability to work with recipients of the P6 data who are at differing levels of experience and knowledge.
• Strong communication skills, strong time management skills and a strong work ethic are critical for this individual to be successful.
• Above average experience with Primavera 6 or higher, above average Excel skills
• Experience with Distribution or Transmission projects in a utility, or large construction projects
• Maximo, is a plus