[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Please make sure that staffing firms are submitting office-based Project Manager candidates, not Construction Site Managers and that they have Transmission and/or Distribution background:
• BS degree in EE, ME, or CE
• Advanced degree: MBA, MS in Project Management, or equivalent
• PMP certification
• 5+ years of experience managing Transmission and Distribution Projects as Project Manager
• 5+ years of experience engineering, building, and/or maintaining Transmission systems
• Working knowledge of project scheduling
• Working knowledge of cost management, change control, and risk management
• Working knowledge and understanding of high voltage substation equipment, protection and control, SCADA, and transmission lines;
• Advanced analytical and reporting skills
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings
• Ability to manage multiple projects and project teams at the same time
The candidate needs to be located in Lake Mary, FL area and will be working from the home office until September of 2021
Minimum of 11 years of project management experience.
Graduation from a four-year college or university.
Expert in project management principles.
Expertise to Strong Expertise in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving; Project related work experience; Risk Management; Leadership; Employee Management Development; Oversight.
Masters - business (MBA), project management, or equivalent.
Utility Technical Certifications Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling Cost Controls.
Experience in utility industry. Knowledge in construction management.
The Senior Project Manager may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Leadership (i.e. Business Analyst through CFO)