[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Project Controls Specialist, for a 1+ year contract assignment, to perform primary project controls assignments to support Project Managers.
Job Details / Essential Job Functions:
- Accountable for generating reports, assisting with control activities, responding to data requests and developing/maintaining/supporting project schedules and/or detailed cost tracking.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly cost and schedule updates.
- Assist the Project Managers in providing accurate project forecasting and review of expenditures.
- P6 master project schedule creation, expansion, contractor integration and maintenance. Incorporating all aspects of the project from inception through close-out.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with Primavera P6.
- Project execution proficiency in SAP work and Asset Management.
- Familiarity with data analytics reporting tools preferred.
- Detailed Cost Control experience.
- Excellent communication skills.