[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NPTS, Inc., an Engineering Design and Construction Management
firm is looking for Electrical Inspectors for an on-call assignment
located in British Columbia, Canada. Qualifications required include but
are not limited to:
• Experience in production tests of switchgear.
• Working knowledge of IEEE Std. IEEE C37.20.2 related to electrical testing.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate in English with clients and the instrument transformer fabricator.
• Working computer skills to communicate using email; electronic preparation and transmittal of reports.
• Candidates must be willing to work/travel during any shift, including weekends, as necessary, to perform the inspections based on cable fabricators’ schedule and client hold points.
• Electrical Engineering Degree preferred.
• Candidates must be local to the British Columbia, Canada area.
Please forward resume, professional references, and salary requirements
to: Shannon Walsh at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or to fax: (716) 876-8004