Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Cape Canaveral
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32920
Pipe Welders needed for contract position with private aerospace company in Cape Canaveral, FL. Great opportunity with employee perks!
• Shifts will be days or nights (10-12 hour shifts) and is subject to change
• Candidates must be willing to work days, nights, weekends, and OT as needed
• Work is Monday through Saturday (approximately 50-60 hours per week)
• Pay is $25+ and is based upon experience and the results of a physical weld test
• Contract will last through November 2017
Pipe Welder Job Description:
• Complete welding assignments and procedures for construction and repair of all site structural stands on time, safely, and in a professional manner
• Cut, trim, or scarf metal objects, fit and fabricate metal components to dimensions for building and assembling test site structural forms
• Analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan welding operations where procedural information is unavailable
• Collaborate with welding lead to ensure that the proper weld procedure, type of material, and rod size are accurately assessed for each welding project
Requirements for Pipe Welders:
• Must have a minimum 2-3 years of pipe welding experience
• Must have experience with TIG welding processes
• Must have experience working with stainless steel
• Must have experience welding in 6G position
Additional Requirements for Pipe Welders:
• Must have your own reliable transportation
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Candidates must pass an online weld test to be considered for this position
• Candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
• Candidates will be subject to DOD background check
Please respond with your updated resume today. You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.**
513 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.