Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Southwest Ohio
Country: United States
Must have inspector experience in aviation, FAA, or similar..
Inspector for Aerospace facility in Cincinnati, OHIO
TRAVEL JOB, 2 month contract.
$18/hour 60 hour guarantee per week=$1260
Per diem is $75 per day, 7 days per week= $515 per week
=$1775 per week at least... probably working 72 to 84 hours which would push it over $2400/weeek.
Your duties in general:
* Verifies the correct assembly at the in-process assembly stages as described in the applicable inspection plan.
* Performs physical inspection of the assembled product prior to the performance of any functional tests performed to verify safe completion of the product.
* Uses production control systems and generates reports for product documentation files.
* Performs the final inspection of the completed product, includes both a physical and documentation review.
* Confirms the modification status, ensuring compliance to the current requirements.
* Verifies the completion of the work instructions identified on the task control number (TCN).
* Verifies the correct configuration and identification of the end product.
* Reviews historical log records for completeness and accuracy.
* Prepares and completes all applicable release documentation following successful completion of the TCN instructions.
* Validates the certification on behalf of the company.
* Completes and validates non-conformance tag/material review board (NCT/MRB) documentation.
Disregard this paragraph
federal government aviation administration helicopters fabricators machining inspecting
Aerospace Government quality control assurance
nasa aerospace planes air machinist fabrication computer programming engineering Computer Numerical Control (CNC) guarantee millwright maintenance electrician Machined Die Cast Parts. The process of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining is commonly used in the manufacturing sector. It involves the use of computers to various control machine tools, such as lathes, mills, routers and grinders.
245 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.