Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 87106
RCS has a need for a System Engineer - Payload in Albuquerque, NM. Work is anticipated to start in early October, 2017. This is a contract assignment with expectations that the assignment will develop into a direct hire position on/after 6 months. Per diem is not available for the contract portion of the assignment; however, relocation assistance will be available once direct employment is offered.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Business Enterprise specializing in the recruitment of professionals throughout the United States. With two corporate offices, over 20 years of experience, and a presence in 30+ states, we are well-positioned to service employers, employees, and candidates across every discipline. Our emphasis is on excellent work ethic, accountability, transparency, effective communication and safety.
• The Systems Engineer will provide Systems Engineering support that encompass those activities necessary to define, design, analyze, evaluate, optimize, fabricate, procure, assemble, integrate, test, deploy, operate, verify, validate, and/or dispose of technical systems necessary to advance any payload effort designated by the Government.
• Experience with and capable of using the analysis tools currently utilized on the project including MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Access, JMP for design of experiments, and DOORS. For risk management, SAPHIRE for fault tree analysis and PRA are used.
• Additional tools implemented in the engineering scope include Microsoft VISIO (block diagramming, schematics, floor plans), Microsoft EXCEL (spreadsheets), Microsoft Word (documents), Microsoft PowerPoint (slide packages and image generation), Microsoft Project (scheduling), Adobe Acrobat (documents and slide packages), FEMAP with NX NASTRAN (FEA Pre-/Post-processor and Analysis Code), and SolidWorks (3-D CAD).
• Due to the nature of this assignment, US Citizens are required.
• Bachelors in Engineering.
• 7-10 years experience on small satellite payloads, hosted or separable.
• TS clearance (current or very recent) with SCI or ability to obtain an SCI clearance.
• Masters or PhD in Engineering.
• Proven SE on small satellite payloads, ESPA ring is a plus.
• Understanding and execution of I&T, and Ground Station interfaces.
• Experience in R&D and quick satellite (less than two years form concept to launch).
• 5-10% Domestic Travel.
Opportunities with RCS change daily. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.rcscorporation.com.
RCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCS provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
47 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.