Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: New Mexico
Country: United States
RCS has an immediate need for a Mission Planner in Albuquerque, NM. This is a contract assignment with expectations that the assignment will develop into a direct hire position on/after 6 months. Per diem is not available for the contract portion of the assignment; however, relocation assistance will be available once direct employment is offered.
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Business Enterprise specializing in the recruitment of professionals throughout the United States. With two corporate offices, over 20 years of experience, and a presence in 30+ states, we are well-positioned to service employers, employees, and candidates across every discipline. Our emphasis is on excellent work ethic, accountability, transparency, effective communication and safety.
• Detailed mission schedule development and update with multiple payloads (hosted and separable) info found from participating and gathering information in a multitude of meetings and discussions with system engineers, procurement, and support teams.
• Read that as schedule extraction from on-going discussions.
• Many meetings will be at classified level, so need to be able to be reinstated to prior clearances up to TS/SCI level.
• This effort includes platform and multiple payloads and payload developers, some very complex.
• Scheduling from development now to environmental system testing, launch integration, launch now in 12/17, and then mission ops.
• Detailed schedule level hopefully would give insight to not only planned efforts but key drivers to being able to perform that effort.
• Experience with and capable of using or accessing the data in the analysis tools currently utilized on the project including MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Access, JMP for design of experiments, and DOORS. Additional tools implemented in the engineering scope include Microsoft VISIO (block diagramming, schematics, floor plans), Microsoft EXCEL (spreadsheets), Microsoft Word (documents), Microsoft PowerPoint (slide packages and image generation), Microsoft Project (scheduling), Adobe Acrobat (documents and slide packages), FEMAP with NX NASTRAN (FEA Pre-/Post-processor and Analysis Code), and SolidWorks (3-D CAD).
• Due to the nature of this assignment, US Citizens are required.
• Bachelors in Engineering.
• 5-7 years experience on small satellite bus development and deployment scheduling.
• TS clearance (current or very recent) with SCI or ability to obtain an SCI clearance.
• Proven experience with planning and scheduling tasks and resources associated with concurrent and multiple payloads, ground systems and bus systems.
• Understanding multiple phase development and integration / test and / or Verification and Validation (V&V) activities for satellites.
• Experience in R&D and quick satellite bus (less than two years form concept to launch).
• 5-10% Domestic Travel.
Opportunities with RCS change daily. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.rcscorporation.com.
RCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCS provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
19 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.