Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 66547
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 7044508620
For more information, please contact Sherry Wilkes at 704-450-8620 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
AECOM is seeking Industrial Maintenance Technicians for 3rd shift openings on our manufacturing maintenance team in Wamego, KS !
- Typical work schedule is Sunday-Thursday, 10:30pm - 7:00am; hours may vary based on business demand.
To apply, please visit us at http://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=kansas&q=peohr
• Click the job title to open the job description
• Click Apply Now
• Proceed as directed
1. High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
2. Three years of experience maintaining buildings, facilities, or equipment in an industrial environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Must have the ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.
Performs all aspects of preventive and corrective maintenance on facility-related systems including, but not limited to: conveyor and/or R.O. systems; doors, docks and levelers; ventilation equipment; rooftop HVAC equipment; pumps and motors; restroom and sewer systems; and water systems. Requires experience performing electrical / mechanical preventive maintenance, inspection and repairs of overhead cranes and jib hoists
May perform welding and fabrication, including building custom fixtures, fabricating brackets, and fabricating maintenance parts or “one off” production / process parts. Performs maintenance on various welders as needed. Document and input all data on PMs and repairs into a CMMS.
Within AECOM, our group provides facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, and commercial sites worldwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
• Check us out at https://youtu.be/8gwbf-_Jt-Q
• Come join our team!
30 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.