Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 75082
• Active clearance is REQUIRED!!
• Job functions will include design of interconnect systems for aircraft applications, design of LRU-level systems utilizing custom designs and third-party systems, support of software development and support of qualification activities
• Experience in LRU-level design for Military Communications systems
• PCB design experience including analysis of system requirements, schematic entry and communications with remote layout facilities. Technology will be a mix of analog and digital applications, candidate should be familiar with signal integrity, noise reduction and effective power distribution.
• Effective communication skills including ability to conduct successful design reviews, communicate with remote resources and provide effective status reports
• Ability to interact with Systems Engineering to assist in developing well-defined requirements and associated documentation
• PCB design experience including analysis of system requirements, schematic entry and communications with remote layout facilities
132 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.