Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 68110
Have you always dreamed of having a job that puts you right in the heart of the aviation field? Do you prefer being outdoors and staying busy? Are you looking for a start-up career opportunity with a company that values its employees? Then you are the perfect person to fill our Line Service Technician role.
Be part of a team where you will work closely with pilots, crew members and customers, and where you will have the support of your work family every step of the way. Get on board today!
We are currently seeking self-motivated, safety minded, positive, enthusiastic individuals to become part of our line service team. Our success is made possible by three things: our passion for people, our passion for service, and our tireless effort to be a leader.
As a Line Technician responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing ground support for private, military, and air carrier aircraft.
• Safe and efficient movement and servicing of various types of aircraft.
• Handling of aviation fuels, including maintaining quality control of fuel through various
procedures and completing applicable paperwork.
• Compliance with regulatory and procedural requirements.
• Assisting passengers and pilots.
• Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio,
telephone, electronic, etc.)
• Communicating with aircraft via radio.
• Assisting TAC Air internal customers and teammates.
• Working closely with customer service representatives and pilots to ensure all
customer needs are met.
• Working simultaneously with all team members to provide superior customer service.
Including but not limited to:
• Prompt, accurate and safe movement of passengers/pilots vehicles.
• Marshalling aircraft, proper placement of chocks, cones, greeting, and wing walking.
• Shuttling passengers and pilots safely to the airline terminal or nearby hotels.
• Move/lift up to 50 pounds
• Full range of physical movement (crawl, stoop, kneel, crouch, walk, run, stand)
• Talk and hear
• Vision requirements: close, distance, peripheral & depth perception
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Valid and current driver's license.
18 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.