Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 71150
Currently seeking an A&P Mechanic to join the Shreveport, LA team! Mechanic will be responsible for performing functions assigned in the service, repair, and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft components, parts and accessories, in which they will be qualified and appropriately certificated for the work performed.
Additional Responsibilities include:
* Shall positively support and promote safety, security, and quality as a fundamental function of the overall responsibility
* Inform his Supervisor/Lead immediately of any un-airworthy conditions found during performance of work assigned
* Keep a clean and safe work area at all times. Ensure that waste materials, paint, alodine, and other fluids are properly handled
* Coordinate with other departments as necessary to ensure a smooth and continuous work flow
* Complete all tasks to the quality standards of WGA, FAA, and approved maintenance manuals
* Perform such typical maintenance operations adjusting rigging and safety wiring
* Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness
* Ensures proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts
* Ensure that the maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
* Accomplish all required servicing of the aircraft including wheel and brake replacement, engine oil servicing, replacing burnt out light bulbs, wiping down struts, etc.
* High school diploma, or equivalent
* Must be able to travel occasionally to perform duties away from base
* 2 years of aircraft maintenance experience, MD-11/B747, strongly preferred
* Transport category aircraft preferred
* Must be able to read, write, and understand English language
* Must provide own tools
* Valid, unrestricted Driver's license required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
49 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.