Entry Level A&P Mechanic (6568783) - Aerotek - Roadtechs.com Aerospace Job Board
Entry Level A&P Mechanic (6568783)
Posted by: Aerotek on January 18, 2019 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 28501
Mountain Air Cargo is currently seeking Entry Level A&P mechanics for their Kinston, NC facility. Will consider candidates with just an A or P license.
Job responsibilities include:
Responsible for inspection, troubleshooting and repair of aircraft to meet company, FAA and customer standards. Ensure that aircraft is airworthy and ready to meet dispatch schedule.
- Maintain parts inventory in accordance with parts department procedures.
- Ensure that all parts are properly tagged and processed for repairs.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Control to ensure that all discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure the safeguarding of company assets (e.g. parts, aircraft, etc.)
- Check all mechanical components prior to installation to prevent damage.
- Comply with all airport security rules.
- Ability to operate all required ground support equipment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
309 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.