[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 509882
Posted By: Sirius Technical Services
Posted On: 2018-12-23 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Product Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 2514215505
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Product Engineer for a Manufacturing site in Mobile, AL.
This is a contract to direct hire position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university.
• Minimum of 5 years product development experience.
• Pilot certificate and/or FAA DMIR, DER, DAR or A&P certificate a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan and implement engineering project per customer requirements.
• Develop and maintain a schedule and budget for the assigned engineering project.
• Provide reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
• Coordinate preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages.
• Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, FAA Regulations and related specifications.
• Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
• Evaluate and approve design changes, specifications, and drawing releases.
• Prepare interim and completion project reports.
• Reviews and evaluates product request from customer, and formulates conceptual design to meet customer requirements.
• Analyze project proposal to determine feasibility, producibility, cost, and production time, and discusses proposal with customer representatives, engineers, and other personnel.
• Evaluate product design for conformance to engineering principles, customer requirements, quality standards, and specifications.
• Coordinate design, production, testing, and related activities.
• Consult with project personnel and others to provide technical assistance and information.
• Provide status and progress reports to customer, project team, and management.
• Familiarity with reciprocating engines, preferably aviation applications.
• Proficient with FEA
Windows, Solid Edge, Inventor, PTC Creo, AutoCAD, Windchill, FEA, Power Point, MS Project, Excel, Word
Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
Ability to traverse the shop floor if needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
In compliance with Sirius Technical Services Policies and Procedures, all candidates must be able to successfully complete a drug screen with a passing result as well as a satisfactory background verification report.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
146 page view(s)