[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521013
Posted By: Aerospace
Posted On: 2019-04-11 11:35:53
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Painter] Aircraft Painter ($26-$30/hr +Per Diem)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29601
Currently looking for Aircraft Painters with 3+ plus years of experience working on Corporate aircraft.
1. Perform process activities including, e.g., painting, metal etching, metal polishing of aircraft details, heat treating, engraving, shot peening, sand blasting, wire assembling/fabrication, decal/metalcals and metal processing, etc. to support the production requirements..
3. Spray and brush priming.
4. Perform hand finishing operations typical of the following: blending of multiple adjacent MDD surfaces into engineering tolerances and/or perform transition work to bring detail parts in accordance with engineering tolerances.
6. Paint Refurbishment
7. Complete Strip and Repaint
8. Flight Control Removal, Balance, Re-Installation
9. Registration Number Changes
10. Restripe Fuselage
11. Corrosion Inhibitor
12. Exterior Cleaning, Zxilon Application
13. Polish Brightwork Wax or Compound
Mid-sized MRO where they work on General Aviation, as well as Corporate Aircraft. It is a "family environment".
Candidates will work on a Per Diem Split
Will have at least 2 year experience with Aircraft Painting.
They need to have an understanding of the Corporate Aircraft on day one
Must be open to any shift. Must be good with overtime, weekend work and potentially 60-90 hours per week. Some even work 7 days straight and then take a week off.
If interested please email updated resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
71 page view(s)