[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group is actively seeking a Hydraulic Technician in Miami, FL.
• This is a direct hire full-time position
• Competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and relocation assistance available
Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and rework on various types of A/C accessories or component to include: propeller brakes, hydraulic valves, hydraulic pumps, actuators, and other electrical/hydraulic components.
• 3 + years of experience in hydraulics and testing hydraulic accessories
• Candidate must possess the ability to solder and de-solder components.
• Candidate must have knowledge and experience with voltmeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, function generators, etc.
• Candidate must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
• Candidate must have basic tools.
• A & P (Airframe & Powerplant) certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) – a plus but not required.
• Aviation experience (a plus)
• Military training or equivalent (a plus)
• Education: High School diploma or its equivalent