[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Leading Aerospace and Defense company looking for a Drafter to join their team.
We need a candidate with 2D drafting and 3D modeling experience. Someone with drafting and technical illustration experience. Someone with knowledge of MIL and ASME drafting standards.
* Experience in electro-mechanical drafting for DOD
* Proficient using AutoCAD for 2D drafting
* Experience using 3D CAD to create 3D solid models (not limited to particular CAD software)
* Experience creating technical illustrations such as the Illustrated Parts Breakdown (not limited to particular illustration software)
* Knows the requirements of ASME Y14.100 or MIL-STD-100 (Engineering Drawing Practices) and associated drafting standards
* Active security clearance OR ability to obtain one
* Experience in drafting of radar/satellite ground stations for DOD
* Experience using Solidworks, Creo, ProEngineer, or Unigraphics NX 3D solid modeling software
* Experience using Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw
* Familiar with requirements of MIL-STD-31000A (Technical Data Packages)
* Familiar with requirements of MIL-STD-38784 (Style and Format Requirements for Technical Manuals)
* Familiar with requirements of MIL-DTL-38807D (Illustrated Parts Breakdown)
* Maintains, revises, and creates engineering drawings, models and illustrations using computer-based drawing packages (e.g., Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc.)
* Reviews CAD drawings and the parts list for technical accuracy and policy compliance
* Completes layout drawings prepared by others and develops complete drawings in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices and policies
* Prepares complete production detail drawings; contributes design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations
If you are interested and meet the basic qualifications, please respond with an updated resume ATTN: Natalie Rappaport.