[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**INTERVIEW IMMEDIATELY W/ QUALIFIED SKILLSET**
We are looking for a competent CNC/Manual Machine Operator
**Set-Up or Programming Experience is a PLUS**
Your job is important since some materials are not easy to shape or handle manually or with conventional equipment. CNC/Manual Machine Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are essential. The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Prepare and operate CNC/Manual machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Experience using calipers, micrometers, and a variety of gauges.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Proven experience as CNC/Manual Machine Operator
- Skill in operating CNC/Manual machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities