[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client, a leader in the Aerospace industry, is looking for an Accounts Payable Representative to join their Accounts Payable team in the Brampton area on a contract basis.
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following duties:
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment for all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
* Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
* Verify discrepancies by and resolve client's billing issues.
* Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
* Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts payable status.
* Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
* Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payables' data.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
-Previous accounts payable experience
-Intermediate Microsoft Excel
-Degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or a related field
We thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the large volume of applicants, only those qualified candidates selected to move through the process will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position."