[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
In need of Maintenance Mechanics with a background in the Aerospace OR Food & Beverage Industry, in the City of Industry and surrounding San Gabriel Valley areas. These are long term (contract to hire, or DIRECT HIRE) opportunities, willing to pay for qualified candidates. These are great opportunities and these companies are searching for career minded individuals. Please see below for job duties/requirements. IF you meet any or ALL of the following, please apply ASAP.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts are available
- The Maintenance Mechanic performs preventive maintenance (PM) and corrective maintenance (CM) on all manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Experienced working with conveyors, gear boxes, motors, bearings, PLCs, VFDs, pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, boilers, chillers, controls, welding, fabrication, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and control systems down to the component level. Record detailed work performed notes in our maintenance software and determine the root cause for every failure
- Plan repair work and determine methods and sequence of operations
- Work closely with engineering to resolve complex problems quickly
- Read and utilize blueprints and schematics (Electrical /mechanical /pneumatic /hydraulic)
Please reply with your resume asap, or contact Mike Dominguez directly at 562-566-4712, if you fit the qualifications listed above. Please leave a voice mail if necessary, and I will follow up.