[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A great company in el cajon that deals with underwater aerospace parts! A first shift position with with OT!
The job duties consist of:
- Manufacture electrical connectors and cable assemblies.
- Follow work instructions.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Assemble using hand tools
- May carry up to 50lbs
- Inspect product before sending it to next dept.
The job qualifications are:
- 1+ year of assembly experience
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience crimping, harnessing, wires
- Soldering experience
- Attention to detail
If you are interested, apply with your most updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.