[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Well established aerospace company located in BURBANK, CA is looking for a QUALITY FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTOR to join their team!
- First article inspection on machined parts. Forgings, stampings, and sheet metal forms for use as reference guides to determine
- Inspecting all types of assemblies, sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and installations
- Record all inspection data
- Re-inspect rework to make sure it meets requirements
- Reject orders and inform managers
- Approve parts and prepares necessary paperwork
Skills & Qualifications
- MUST HAVE EXP WITH PROGRAMS: DISCUSS OR NET-INSPECT
- Tools used: Welding inspection checking fixtures, micrometers, scales, surface plates and tables, inspection stamps.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions, memos and blueprints
- Ability to problem solve
- Mathematical ability; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Application of inspection theory and practice
- High School Diploma or GED
Schedule: 1st shift, Monday to Friday
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 90 day contract (may be extended)
Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.