[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is now hiring for Composite Assembler is the Clearwater Area
- Assist in building a variety of quality sub-assemblies using a variety of methods.
- Fit parts to close tolerances and operating requirements using many different procedures.
- Follow written instructions for compliance.
- Work from generated drawings with limited supervision.
- Read and interpret blueprints, work instructions and specifications.
- Use hand tools and power tools.
- Perform basic math and use precision measuring devices.
- Complete paperwork and manufacturing routing sheets
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics
- Must be able to do shop math (down to the 1,00th)
- Must have experience using measuring tools
- Preferably will have experience in Aerospace
- Experience in carpentry, cabinet making or textile would translate well
- Must be willing to be cross trained
- Must be willing to work on a team
Candidates must be open on shift, likely will be working 2nd shift.
- Company is growing (they are hiring long term positions)
- Like to promote from within
- Very good company culture
- Not a lot of turnover
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.