[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are an on-site vendor for Boeing, FedEx/ UPS, Amazon in the region and are looking for Service Technicians who are ok with some travel. Will go between Charleston, Louisville, Cincinnati, Las Vegas and Vancouver when needed.
They provide 3rd party ground support maintenance on a variety of machines and equipment on-site. They have immediate DP needs for 4 Travel GSE Techs.
- Perform Equipment maintenance following Maintenance Schedule
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs as needed
- Wash equipment quarterly
- Document maintenance and repairs on Service Job Sheet
- Maintain continuous education
- Acquire necessary ASE certifications
- Fill in Timesheets to track service hours
- Assist in researching parts necessary for the jobs
- Ability to read and understand the Equipment service/repair manuals
- Ability to read and understand electrical / hydraulic schematics
- Perform a clean job in a timely manner
- Follow tool control procedures (work on flightline)
- Maintain professional attitude in front of the customer
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.