[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Aerospace Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Prepares and pack orders for shipment.Assembles orders, checks against customer order and reports incomplete orders.
* Selects appropriate shipping containers and packing material.
* Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
* Checks receipts against purchase order for proper shipment, shortages, damages or defects.
* This position must know how to access and apply internal policies, procedures and documents that affect product quality and the segregation of non-conforming parts from good parts.
* Position receives product and verifies counts and certifications to internal and customer requirements.
+ Receives raw material, mill supplies and subcontracted services.
+ Checks materials requiring certification to a specification or requirement.
+ Verifies material counts to packing slips.
+ Enters packing slip details into SAP or delivers packing slips to Accounting.
+ Delivers raw materials, operating supplies, grinding wheels, and tooling to respective areas for proper storage.
* Assures that inspection stamps are present on all products released for use and on certifications and packing slips, as required.
* Monitor and maintain company internal inventory tracking system.
* Compares inventory records against physical count of inventory; makes adjustments to or investigates inaccuracies.
* Validate non-delivery issues through inspection.
* This position can also enter all receipts of raw materials, mill supplies and subcontracted services into the receiving module SAP.
* Keep the dock area neat, clean and orderly.
* Prepare product for shipping to vendor base and final customers.
* Releases material to production in accordance with manufacturing requirements to support sales plan.
* Coordinate freight carrier deliveries.
* May be required to operate PIV (Forklift, Stacker and powered pallet jack).
* Adhere to International Trade Compliance rules and regulations.
* May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop ones skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.